Intel Z590 ATX gaming motherboard with 18 power stages, PCIe 4.0, OptiMem III, Overclocker's Toolkit, onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), Inte 2.5 Gb Ethernet, quad M.2 with heatsinks, embedded M.2 backplates, a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front-panel connector, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel Socket LGA 1200: Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core processors and 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors
- ASUS-Exclusive AI-Driven Enhancements: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking, and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 18 teamed power stages rated for 90 amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes, and 10K Japanese-made capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, M.2 heatsinks with embedded backplates, and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGuard
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: PCIe 4.0, quad M.2, and USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front-panel connector
- Gaming Audio: ROG SupremeFX ALC4080 codec and Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- DIY-Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, V Latch switch, BIOS FlashBack, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, SafeSlot, and Graphics Card Holder
- Renowned Software: Bundled 1-year AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
Performance Pushed to the Apex
For generations, streamlined layouts that reduce latency and increase bandwidth have enabled ROG Apex series motherboards to dominate numerous world records. Maximus XIII Apex continues that legacy by amping power delivery and adding overclocking enhancements for 11th Generation Intel Core processors. Those upgrades are fused with the latest connectivity options to boost the meta and bring the board's racetrack performance to daily rigs.
Enhanced with AI
Intelligent software solutions help ensure that your system performs at its best. The latest ASUS AI-powered enhancements span four pillars of performance, including overclocking, cooling, networking and onboard audio, making advanced tweaks and optimization accessible to new recruits and savvy PC DIY veterans alike.
Tuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. ASUS AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration and push each system to its limits.
Balance the thermals and acoustics of any build with a single click. A proprietary ASUS algorithm reduces unnecessary system noise by monitoring CPU temperatures and dynamically adjusting fans to optimal speeds.
The GameFirst VI utility optimizes networking performance by allocating bandwidth in real time based on application usage scenarios and corresponding learning algorithms.
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
This utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce over 500 million types of background noise from incoming or outgoing audio, helping ensure crystal-clear communication in games or calls.
ROG Maximus XIII Apex makes overclocking accessible to both beginners and seasoned enthusiasts alike. Its intelligent power solution caters to the demands of the latest Intel processors, while comprehensive controls give you the tools you need to ramp up performance.
A robust and comprehensive cooling solution is vital in your pursuit of performance. ROG Maximus XIII Apex includes sturdy heatsinks and a series of fan and water-cooling headers to keep temperatures in check.
Maximus XIII Apex delivers supersmooth wireless connectivity, extensive M.2 compatibility, and high-end audio - the essentials for any setup.
ROG Maximus XIII Apex is packed with intuitive and flexible tools that give you complete control of system performance.
In addition to extraordinary performance, ROG Maximus XIII Apex provides extensive styling and customization options to let you build a system that truly stands apart.
For more information, click here.