Intel Z590 (LGA 1200) ATX gaming motherboard with 16 DrMOS power stages, PCIe 4.0, three M.2 slots, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C, SATA 6 Gbps, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C, Thunderbolt 4 support and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.0, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C, front panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C and Thunderbolt 4 support
- Made for online gaming: Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Two-way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line-out and 103 dB SNR for line-in
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid, stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS sports the new TUF Gaming logo, and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING Z590 series motherboards are the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
The onboard VRM of TUF GAMING Z590 series motherboards utilize 14+2 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 11th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want -even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF GAMING motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with Confidence
TUF GAMING Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
TUF GAMING Z590 series motherboards provide a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet
Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with speeds that are 2.5 times faster than standard Ethernet connections for speedy file transfers, lag-free gaming, and high-res video streaming.
Turbo LAN is a network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritization. With cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology, it allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
For more information, click here.