An ITX case that features compatibility with high-end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout
- Define Series hallmarks in the ITX form factor: sound dampening plus ModuVent™ technology
- User-friendly design with an ATX style layout and full-size component compatibility
- Good storage options for its size: up to 4 drives can be installed
- Multiple cooling setups: room for tower air coolers; includes brackets for pump and reservoir mounting
- Open interior allows air to pass through unobstructed from the front intake to the back exhaust
Designed for silent computing
This case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters. With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Design’s signature ModuVent™ technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
- User-friendly construction compatible with full-size components and with superior cable management
- Flexible storage options with room for up to four drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans — 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 — with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
- Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the bottom and front, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access