Outstanding Price-Performance Ratio
The Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed fan brings exceptional be quiet! cooling to entry level computing. The extremely high air pressure makes it a perfect choice for powerful water- and air-cooled systems.
- Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence while increasing airflow.
- A long-life rifle bearing that contributes to an operating lifetime of 80,000 hours.
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 36.9 dB(A).
- A fan speed of 2,000 rpm for extremely high air pressure.
- Especially recommended for use in water cooling and CPU cooling builds.
- PWM controlled fan speed through the motherboard.
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Extremely High Air Pressure
Achieves a great price-for-performance ratio
Due to the extremely high air pressure produced the Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed fan is especially recommended for powerful water- and air-cooled systems. It makes the fan the perfect choice for performance systems which need massive cooling like gaming and multimedia systems.
Airflow-Optimized Fan Blades
For even better cooling
Thanks to its surface-optimized fan blades the airflow is enhanced, noise-generating turbulences are minimized and the air pressure is increased. This feature is the key to effective cooling. Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed fan operates at only 36.9dB(A) even at maximum speed.
Variable Fan Speed Function
Varies the fan speed and noise level of the fan
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) allows compatible 4-pin controllers - including those built into many motherboards - to intelligently vary the speed and thus the noise level of the fan. With PWM your system can ramp up the cooling when it’s needed, or operate in maximum quiet mode when it’s not. This feature especially recommends the fan for heat sinks and radiators.