The Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans are optimized for high-restriction airflow scenarios, making them an excellent choice for usage on large heatsinks, on radiators, or in other highly restrictive scenarios
- True FDB-bearings provides silent operation and a long lifespan
- Counter-balanced magnet reduces axial tension on the bearing
- Integrated vibration-dampening corners
Designed for strength and silence
These fans can move an amazing amount of air through restricted environments compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
The HP-14 comes with two sets of solid vibration-dampening rubber corners: one for standard 140 mm fan hole spacing (125 mm) and one compatible with the standard 120 mm hole spacing (105 mm). The Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans are ideal for anyone looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise built from sturdy, high quality materials.
- Made from high-grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic polymer
- Ground-breaking airflow, perfect for low-restriction usage scenarios
- Aerodynamical stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence
- Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- The trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation