CORSAIR RM Series Fully Modular Ultra-Low Noise Power Supplies with triple/dual EPS12V connectors deliver consistent 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC.
- Fully Modular Cables: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
- Dual EPS12V Connectors: For wide compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- Tuned for Low-Noise Operation: A 140mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to a minimum, even at full load.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
- 105°C-Rated Capacitors: Industrial-grade capacitors deliver solid electrical performance and reliability.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: Up to 90% efficiency for lower power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures.
- Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- Resonant LLC Topology with DC-to-DC Conversion: Provides clean, consistent power, reduces coil whine for quieter operation, and enables use of more energy efficient sleep states.
- Ten-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Gold-Certified Quiet Power
CORSAIR RM Series Fully Modular Ultra-Low Noise Power Supplies with multiple EPS12V connectors deliver consistent 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC and have all the connections needed to power today’s most demanding PC upgrades.
Tuned For Low Noise Operation
A 140mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to a minimum, even at full load.
With upwards of 90% peak efficiency, RM produces less noise and less heat, which means less time worrying and more time gaming.
Fully Modular With Multiple EPS12V Connectors
Completely modular cables means you only connect the cables your system needs, and the wide range of included cables adds broad compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
Also compatible with the CORSAIR 12-pin GPU power cable for the hottest new GPUs.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation. Once the action picks up, the fan activates, ensuring critical component temps stay in check.
Technology And Reliability
For consistent, reliable power and superb electrical performance, each RM Series power supply features a robust resonant LLC topology with DC-DC conversion and 105°C rated industrial-grade capacitors. With precise timings, RMx supports Microsoft Modern Standby, ensuring extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
The Cybenetics organization measures efficiency and noise levels across the PSU’s entire operational range, using more than 1,450 different load combinations.
The "Gold" efficiency rating is defined as ≥87% to <91% (depending on input voltage).
The "A-" noise level test is measured in those same configurations to be ≥25 dBA & <30 dBA under noise data averaging.
CORSAIR provides a ten-year warranty on all RM Series power supplies; your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds. If you need help, CORSAIR customer service and tech support are always on hand.