AX6600 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System - Single Unit
- AX6600 Tri-Band WiFi: Boosts overall speeds up to an incredible 6600 Mbps
- AI-Driven Mesh: Intelligently learns the network environment to provide ideal Wi-Fi unique to your home
- Smart Antennas: Establish a stronger backhaul to boost coverage and improve wireless connections
- Connect More Devices: Connect up to 200 devices without dragging down performance
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6
- TP-Link HomeShield: Keeps your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step
Smart Antennas Boost Your Seamless Coverage
Deco X90’s built-in smart antennas use intelligent algorithms to auto-detect other Deco units and establish a stronger backhaul between one another to deliver seamless coverage to every corner of your home.
8 Streams for Lightning-Fast Connections
With 8 simultaneous streams, a WiFi 6 powered tri-band network boosts overall speeds up to a stunning 6600 Mbps, ideal to meet the data needs of all your devices - especially for demanding applications like 8K video and cloud gaming.
Designed for More Devices
Imbued with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, like virtually all TP-Link WiFi 6 products, Deco X90 is aimed at dramatically improving capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. No matter how many devices are running at the same time, everyone is able to enjoy immersive streaming or gaming with no drops or buffering.
AI-Driven Mesh: Always Learning, Constantly Optimizing
Armed with AI-Driven Mesh, Deco X90 delivers smart WiFi that follows you wherever you are, without interruption. It automatically learns your network environment, client quality, and user behaviors. Sophisticated algorithms account for various factors so that Deco X90 provides ideal mesh WiFi, unique to your home. Walk through your home and enjoy seamless streaming at the fastest possible speeds.
Let the Experts Secure Your Home
Customize your home network with enhanced security using TP-Link HomeShield's kit of built-in features. Whether you're identifying network security holes, limiting the time your children spend online, or blocking websites, HomeShield gives you the tools you need to fully manage your network.
Let the Expert Secure Your Home
Customize your home network with enhanced security using a kit of features built in TP-Link HomeShield. Whether protecting your sensitive data or limiting the access of kids and guests, HomeShield provides you the tools you need to fully manage your network.
- Real-Time IoT Protection
- Network Protection
- Robust Parental Controls
- Comprehensive Reports
Real-Time IoT Protection
TP-Link HomeShield identifies IoT devices and immediately begins monitoring their security performance once they join the network. With a firewall, HomeShield blocks unauthorized access, encrypts your data, and protects against cyber threats and attacks.
Network Protection, 100% Safeguard
- Malicious Site Blocker
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Home Network Scanner
Robust Parental Controls
User Profiles by Age
Easily set a profile for each family member based on age and set custom time limits and online time allowances. Assign devices to profiles so rules extend to individual devices as well as family members.
- Content Filter
- Time Rewards
More detailed reports to help you get a complete understanding of your home WiFi and each connected device.
- Internet Use Overview - Get a complete understanding of your home network security and your family's online behavior
- Online Time Analysis - Have a clear picture of how much time each family member spends online and receive browsing advice
- Browser History Analysis - Discover which websites your family members visit and the malicious ones blocked by HomeShield
- Network Security Statistics - Check the results of the scans and preventions against any potential cyber threats or attacks for your home network.
- End Device Statistics - Check for newly connected devices and closely monitor security performance.
Customizable Quality of Service
With QoS, you can assign bandwidth to the devices you use most, keeping them running their best. Simple controls let you prioritize your devices for better experience.
Choose which devices always have the fastest connections, or set a schedule to assign device priority for different times of the day.